EVERY-DAY IN-HOUSE POSTAL TARGET SHOOTING EVENTS
1. To offer all Natshoot members equal opportunity to participate in standardised and official In-House Postal Target Shooting Exercises, which conform with international standards, so as to build-up a personal record of officially Natshoot confirmed and verified annual shooting participation.
2. Participation in the Natshoot In-House Postal Target Shooting presents our members the opportunity to participate in an outdoors activity they enjoy with and in the company of all their family members and friends, without the stress of having to compete with others. Our postal are designed for members to compete against themselves and to better their own shooting prowess.
3. Members shoot targets per the rules of each of our extensive list of target shooting exercises ranging from the small Baby Browning to the oversized Barrett 50 Cal, right through the year. Members download Targets for the specific firearm they will be using from the Firearms Page on their Personal Natshoot Portal (see where)
4. Members then enter the scores and scanned shot-targets under Scores on their Personal Natshoot Member Portal. Each entered Target and Score is evaluated individually and is then either Approved or Declined by the Natshoot Scores evaluators. This reflects on a member's Activities & Scores Report (see under Documents on you personal Natshoot portal) as a Natshoot confirmed and verified report of participation in target shooting with either his/her hunting or sport shooting firearms.
6. Attached to our In-House Postal Target Shooting Events, we also have a system we call the Marksman Grading System whereby NHSA members who regularly partake in NHSA In-House Postal Target Shooting Events, are annually acknowledged for their shooting skills; while at the same time creating incremental quality precision shooting bench marks (Marksman Grading Levels) towards which all members can aspire in the development of their own personal precision shooting skills.
ANNUAL NATIONAL POSTAL TARGET SHOOTING COMPETITION.
7. This event takes place during September annually and has its own set of rules published when the competition dates are made known.
8. Submission of target scores is also done electronically on members` Scores page on their Natshoot personal portal under the heading Competitions (this function is only active during the duration of that specific year`s competition).
9. Each entered Competition Target and Score is evaluated individually and is then either Approved or Declined by our Scores evaluators (Annual National Postal Target Shooting Competitions)