02-18 LONG RANGE SHOOTING WITH LRSSA AND NHSA
Edition 02 / 18:
Long Range Shooting Challenge to NHSA
* Play with sound *
This is a LRSSA Challenge to NHSA
ENTRIES FULL - NO MORE SPACE
Worthwhile and Quality Prizes to be Won
On Invitation only - no spectators
When: 24 November 2018
Where: R400 road, Broederstroom, North West (The same premises as Boavida Dog Training)
We will meet at the entrance of the facility at 08:00 am sharp and from there we will convoy to the shooting point.
(PLEASE Don’t be late as we are departing to the shooting point on time)
(Open this news letter from your smart phone and click on the map)
What to bring:
- Compulsory Ear and eye protection – don’t forget the sun block
- Chair and Gazebo - You are welcome to pitch a gazebo behind the designated shooting area or some sort of shade (If you do not have a Gazebo, no worries)
- Rifle and ammo (Make sure that the ammo you use is of the same weight and make and that it can shoot at least an inch grouping at a 100meters.) – 50 rounds will be enough.
- Bring something to eat and drink (No alcohol please) – Unfortunately no braaiing as wind is a huge factor here.
A few very IMPORTANT points to take note of:
- Speed limit of 20kph applies to the facility.
- Our event is held on an invitation basis only.
(Please do not invite any of your friends unless you have cleared this with us beforehand.
They will unfortunately be turned away and not allowed to participate.)
- Right of admission is reserved and indemnities will apply.
- No driving or walking about the premises is permitted except in the demarcated areas.
- No pets allowed.
- Fine of R100,000.00 will be imposed by the facility to anyone shooting at any wildlife.
- For safety reasons only the competitor (shooting) and RO’s will be allowed on the apron during his/her allotted shooting time. No gazebos etc. to be pitched on apron
- No weapons to be handled behind the apron area.
Standard safety rules apply
No monolithic projectiles, steel core and tracers are allowed
No calibres above .375
No alcohol allowed on site
Low cars will probably not make the drive up to the shooting stand along the rocky road - we shall make arrangements at the gate before we depart if you have no other vehicle - don't let that put you off.