THEORETICAL EVALUATION FOR THE DEDICATED STATUS COURSE(S)
1. After receiving the study material via courier or downloaded the study material, the candidate reads through the study material.
2. The link to the on-line evaluation will only open 7 calendar days after the candidate has received the study material (or have downloaded it onto his/her computer), in order to afford candidates enough time to work trough the study material.
3. Seven days after having received the study material (printed or downloaded), the candidate can do the on-line theoretical evaluation by going to the "Dedicated Status" section on his/her Personal Natshoot Member Portal.
4. Start the theoretical online evaluation by clicking on the green link at the bottom of the page.
5. The results of the evaluation will reflect here once the candidate has successfully finished with the on-line theoretical evaluation.
6. Candidates may redo the theoretical evaluation as many times as is necessary to pass (the link will remain green until you have been successful in completing the theoretical evaluation).
7. The theory for the dedicated courses is done by way of an online evaluation of 60 minutes (questionnaire compiled out of an interchangeable battery of 278 multiple choice questions - thus no two candidates can complete the exact same questionnaire) - pass mark = 70% - Please Note that the whole questionnaire must be completed in 60 minutes and that the questionnaire must be completed to the last question.
8. The theoretical evaluation is marked automatically and the result is immediately afterwards visible on the candidate’s Dedicated Course page. At the office the result is logged on the candidate’s personal data sheet.