NHSA PRACTICE TARGETS
NHSA PRACTICE TARGETS
NHSA PRACTICE TARGETS ARE LOGGED UNDER HUNTING OR SPORT SHOOTING RELATED ACTIVITIES ONLY
1. All practice target shooting (shot on any paper target which is not a NHSA Postal Shooting Target), are entered as Activities on your Natshoot Member Page under the heading Activities, either as Sport Shooting Related Activity (target shooting) or as Hunting Related Activity (target shooting). Only copies of practice targets are acceptable as confirmation documents for entry of shooting practice targets as activities.
2. Members may use the NHSA practice targets below or any other target they prefer to practice their shooting skills.
3. At submission, all practice targets must please have the Initials and Surname of member on, the date the target was shot on, the calibre and type of firearm used, the name of the shooting range plus stamp if available, plus a witness signature which includes the cell phone number of the witness (if you can you may also include a copy of the receipt you received at the range on that day). Correct confirmation documentation is important for appropriate evaluation purposes.
4. Official NHSA Postal Targets or targets for Dedicated Courses may not be used for Target Shooting Practice.
5. Entries made under Activities for Sport Shooting with official NHSA Postal Shooting or Dedicated Course Targets will be Declined.
6. Only Publicly Recognised Shooting Ranges: Members may shoot targets for NHSA In-House Postal Exercises on ANY publicly recognised and used shooting range (List of NHSA Friendly Shooting Ranges in your vacinity which may be used if you want to - it is a list to show members where ranges are - it is not meant hthat members may only shoot on these ranges)
7. Only Recognised Private Shooting Ranges: Members who do not have realistic access to any publicly recognised shooting range may apply for permission to shoot on their own private / farm shooting range: Follow this procedure please
8. Members are requested to keep originals of electronically submitted practice targets for at least three months after submission, and to ascertain that they keep documentation which can serve as confirmation that a practice target was shot on a specific range on a specific day for verification purposes by the NHSA office, should that be required (i.e. receipt, range stamp with date on target, photo of range register of the day, day shooter sticker issued at clubs, etc.).
A4, NHSA All Firearms Hunting and/or Sport Shooting Practice Target - Download Target Here
A4, NHSA All Handgun Practice Target - Download Target Here
A4 NHSA Hunting and/or Sport Shooting Scope Setting & Load Development Target - Download Target Here
A4 Hunting and/or Sport Shooting Gerrie Meintjes' Metric Range Target - Download Target Here
A4 Genl. John Lizamore .22 Rifle Practice Target - Download Target Here
Covid-19 Practice Target - Download Target Here